It finally Autumn and we couldn’t be more excited. The leaves are changing, the days are getting cooler, and the neighbors are beginning to break out their Fall decor. What’s the best way to get into the holiday spirit you might ask? Well for starters, grab a group and head over to the pumpkin patch! Pumpkin patches are a staple of the American holiday, so having the perfect pumpkin outside your house is a necessity. Does going to a pumpkin patch seem boring to you? If so, be sure to continue reading as we are going to be going over 5 of the most elegant and crazy pumpkin patches in the United States. Just be sure to grab that handy camera strap and camera, and head over to some of the best pumpkin patches in America!
Best Pumpkin Patches in America:
- Pumpkin Hollow located in Piggott, Arkansas - Known for having the first corn maze ever in Arkansas, Pumpkin Hollow is the perfect stop to take the family and enjoy the fall weather. Along with mass amounts of pumpkins, visitors can have fun riding a zipline through the patch as well as sample freshly-baked pies from the shop Weenie Wag’n.
- Jumbo’s Pumpkin Patch located in Middletown, Maryland - Yes, you still can pick pumpkins at this outrageous pumpkin patch. With so many activities at Jumbos, you might not even feel like its a pumpkin patch. The park offers hayrides, petting zoos, holiday shopping, and a gigantic corn maze. It’s crazy! Be sure to go on the weekends too, since the patch offers face painting and pony rides for the kids!
Best Pumpkin Patches Continued...
- The Great Pumpkin Farm located in Clarence, New York - Nothing is ever the same at this unique pumpkin patch. It could be a corn maze one day and a pie-eating contest the next. Not crazy enough for you? Be sure to check out the pumpkin slingshots they have every day! With live music every day, this patch is a spot that can’t be missed.
- Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm located in Lockport, Illinois - Climbing a tire wall? Sitting in an 8-foot chair? These are things you won’t expect to do unless you visit Seigal’s Cottonwood Farm. Along with these crazy attractions, visitors can still pick pumpkins and explore a 15-acre corn maze. If you like things out of the ordinary, be sure to check out one of the best pumpkin patches in America.
- Pa’s Pumpkin Patch, Long Beach California - Looking for something more traditional? Make your way down to Pa’s Pumpkin Patch located in Long Beach, just a few minute’s drive from our headquarters in Sunset Beach. Here you can expect a more traditional pumpkin patch with festival games and rides. You will also find various photoshoot opportunities so be sure to bring that camera and camera strap to capture all the fun!
Pumpkin patches are a holiday tradition most of us look forward too. Next time you want to spice up the holidays, be sure to check out one of these pumpkin patches. You won’t be disappointed. Just remember to grab that camera and capture all the fun that the holidays bring!
Written by @visualsbyry